In-Home Care in Raleigh, NC
Serving East Raleigh and the surrounding area with the best in companion care services.
Many people overlook companion care when it comes to home care services, but it can be one of the most important puzzle pieces. While medication, mobility, and general support care are important, companion care can assist you or a loved one in maintaining and improving their mental and social well-being. Seniors are increasingly isolated and lonely. At Home Eldercare of East Wake County contributes to this by providing comprehensive senior care services and ensuring that the entire person is cared for.
Because everyone’s rhythm of life is different, we understand that our care services must be flexible in order to meet the needs of our clients. We will customize your care plan to meet your specific needs.
Call 919-646-2625 today to learn more about our companion care services and how we can assist you when and where you need it!
Companion Care Services Include:
- Light housekeeping tasks (including, dusting, dishes, vacuuming, etc.)
- Transportation Assistance (for appointments, pharmacy, social events, and more)
- Help with various errands
- Medication Reminders
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Shopping for groceries and household goods
- If you require additional companion care services, please inquire about them during your free care consultation.
- Personal care plans are also available, which provide more comprehensive care and support. More information can be found by clicking here.
At Home Eldercare Can Help You Learn More About Senior Care Services!
At Home Eldercare of East Wake County caregivers are compassionate individuals who genuinely love working with seniors. As a locally owned and operated home care agency, we are concerned about the health and well-being of seniors in East Wake County. We are dedicated to providing our clients with dignified care when it is required.
Companion care services from At Home Eldercare of East Wake County will not only provide meaningful companionship for your loved one, but will also assist with daily tasks in and around the home. We can aide with tasks such as cleaning, laundry, running errands, and more as mobility starts to become more limited.